Shilpacharya Zainul Abedin Sangrahashala is situated in a very beautiful, charming and scenic location on the bank of the river Brahmaputtra at Saheb Quarter area of Kashar Mauza under sadar upazila in the district of Mymensingh. There are 1.30 hectors of total land.
- To collect, preserve, display and research on invaluable art works and used material of Zainul Abedin.
- To observe national days and birth-death anniversary of Zainul.
- To organize child art and hand writing competition on national days to develop creativity of the children.
- To organize training programe for the students of Zainul Shishu Charupith.
- To organize annual art exhibition through the students of Zainul Shishu Charupith.
- To celebrate Bangla Nababarsha through the students of Zainul Shishu Charupith.